Bank of America off campus drive – Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing,
Bank of America off campus drive Details dec 2019
|Company Name:||Bank of America|
|Experience Needed:||0 –0years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Working knowledge of business or function for which application is designed. Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project. Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates.
Candidate would be responsible for analysis, design, development and testing.
Attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must be pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible, and results driven.
Work within the agile team to deliver solutions with focus on quality and on time delivery.
Drive best practice within the team with goal to improve build quality.
Mentor junior team members.
Co-ordinate with testers and other stakeholders to ensure project tasks are completed as per plan.
Showcase completed items to stakeholders.
Actively participate in various agile ceremonies.
Build and improve upon the domain knowledge.
Education: B.E. B. TechM.E.M. TechBSCMSCBCAMCA
Certifications If Any:
Experience Range: 5 months to 1.5 yrs
- Experience in mainframe development.
- Good experience in analysis and design.
- Should be a hands on developer with experience of developing and testing components using mainframe technologies of COBOL, IMS DB, JCL.
- Good knowledge on development life cycle both waterfall and agile.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must be pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible, and results driven.
- Work independently – Require less oversightassistance
- Ensure processes are followed at all stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Participatehost calls independently with onshoreoffshore team
- Reviewing requirements specifications and other documents received from the Application Manager
- Prepare andor review Impact Analysis and LLD documents
- Excellent debugging skills
- Support SITUAT testing needs in QA environment
- Help resolve ABENDS, issues in production and QA region and escalate as necessary.
- Perform Adhoc tasks, and SIT support, as part of day to day activities. Work on small enhancements and fixes as requested by the Application Manager.
- Previous experience of working in Agile
- Previous experience in a financial environment (especially TreasuryPayments).
- Communication: Capable of clear and concise communication with customers, clients and other non-technical people.
- Experience working with MQ Series.
How to Apply for Bank of America off campus drive
- Samsung Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech/MTech
- Sasken Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | 2018/19 Batch – Apuzz Jobs
- 5 Useful Tips To Get Job Referral Through LinkedIn for Freshers
- Bank of America Hiring Freshers 2020 | B.Tech/BE/BCA/MCA – Apuzz Jobs
- Compass Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech/MCA – Apuzz Jobs
- Top 10 Technologies To Learn in 2020-21 For Freshers