Broadridge Hiring Freshers: Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd, with over 3400 associates, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally.
Broadridge, a global Fin-Tech leader with US$4 billion in revenue, helps clients get ahead of today’s challenges to capitalize on what’s next with communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. With more than 50 years of experience and over 10,000 associates we help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue.
Role: Member Technical Staff
Job Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Company Name: Broadridge India, Bangalore
Skills Required: Java / SQL development
Industry: IT Software Product development and Solution Support
Qualification: BE ( Computer Science) from 2019 batch with 70% aggregate & above
Broadridge Hiring Freshers Job Details:
Job Description for Broadridge Hiring Freshers :
- Design, implement and maintain java/.net application phases.
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and does server scripting
- Improve the code quality by implementing above mentioned best practices.
- Troubleshooting and production support issues of applications
- Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested.
Skills & Qualifications Required for Broadridge Hiring Freshers:
- BE( CS) from 2019 batch with 70% aggregate & above should apply
- Problem Solving Skills and Logical Thinking
- Excellent communication skills Mandatory
- Should be strong on basic fundamentals and Software Programming
- Knowledge on SDLC Full life cycle and Methodologies
- Knowledge on Java Frameworks and Multithreading will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming and design
- Team Player
Candidates who ever attended the face to face interview in the last 6 months are not eligible. You can refer your friends/ network who are eligible as per the above description.
Interview Date & Time : 24th Sept to 27th Sept between 11 AM to 1 PM @ Broadridge Hyderabad office
Interview Venue : Broadridge Financial Solutions, Adjacent to Cyber Towers, Survey No. 64, Hi-Tec City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, Telangana
- Intel off campus 2020 – Graduate Intern Technical
- Infosys off campus drive 2020 – International Voice
- Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020
- Amazon off campus drive 2020
- Paytm Mega Off Campus Walk-in drive 2020
- Kiprosh off campus drive 2020 – Software Engineer