Central Bank of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Concurrent Auditor.
|Vacancy 1||Concurrent Auditor|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||20 – 25 years|
|Job Location||Pashchim Champaran , Vaishali , Sitamarhi , Sheohar|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2019|
Request for uploading information regarding appointment of Concurrent Auditors for branches of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (UBGB) from Retired Bank Officers & Chartered Accountant Firms on website of Central Bank Of India.
1. Essential: Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
2. Desirable: JAIIB CAIIB shall be referred.
a. Essential: i)Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. ii)He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years. Iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. Iv) Should be well conversant with the local language. v) Should have retired from scale II and above. vi) Should be resident of the same or nearby district.
4. The following terms and conditions shall be applicable for appointment of Chartered Accountant Firms as Concurrent Auditors:
a. The eligibility criteria will be as under: Professional standing : more than 03 years as on 31.03.2019 Partnership/ proprietorship Firms only, of which FCA/s at least : 01. Experience – Minimum 01 public sector Banks as Concurrent Auditors or Statutory Auditors. (experience of the Firm only as Statutory and Concurrent Auditor is to be taken and not that of individual partner shall be counted). 03. The Firm should having Chartered Account(s) as partner(s)/ Proprietor. 04.The firm or its proprietor/partners have not been the subject of inquiries in the past by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India as per the provisions of Section 21 of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and no such inquiry is pending , initiated, or contemplated by the Institute as on the date of application as well as date of acceptance of assignment. They should not be blacklisted in Central Bank Of India or in any other financial institutions.
b. Assignement of Concurrent Auditor shall be given initially for a period of one year, thereafter may be extended on the basis of performance and at the discretion of the Board of the Bank, however, no Concurrent Auditor shall continue with the assignment for a branch for more than two year. However, in case the performance of the Concurrent Auditor falls short of the expectation of the Management, the Concurrent Auditors may be replaced at any time. The performance of Concurrent Auditors will be monitored by the Regional Offices on monthly basis who will after scrutinizing the monthly concurrent audit reports, submit the rating at the end of every month to Audit & Inspection Department, Head Office for review.
5. Contract Period: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis initially for a period of one year, thereafter may be extended on the basis of performance and at the discretion of the Board of the Bank, however, no Concurrent Auditor shall continue with the assignment for a branch for more than two year. The engagement shall be upto maximum age of 65 years, subject to other conditions regarding renewal of contract etc. As such the applicant should not be more than 64 years of age at the time of appointment. However, in case the performance of the Concurrent Auditor falls short of the expectation of the Management, the Concurrent Auditors may be replaced at any time. The performance of Concurrent Auditors will be monitored by the Regional Offices on monthly basis who will after scrutinizing the monthly concurrent audit reports, submit the rating at the end of every month to Audit & Inspection Department, Head Office for review.
6. Renumeration: The remuneration shall be fixed for the branch, as specified under table mentioned above. Further a lump sum amount of Rs.1000/- per month shall be paid towards printing of audit report, conveyance, postage etc. No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible. The Bank will not pay any medical re-imbursement of medical or any other facilities during the engagement period.
7. Job Profile: The officer shall be working as Concurrent Auditor and have to undertake Concurrent Audit of the branch on daily basis and report is to be submitted in time before 05th working day of succeeding month to the concerned branch and one copy to concerned Regional Office and Head Office by post. Delay in submission of report shall be considered while evaluating performance of the Concurrent Auditor. Age: Less than 65 years Application Fee: There is no application fee prescribed.
While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice. In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
Concurrent Auditor. General Manager, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Head Office Sharma Complex Kalambagh chowk, Muzaffarpur Pin 842001.
After scrutinizing the papers, the eligible candidates will be called for personal interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format with required self attested documents/ papers. Last date for receipt of application at Head Office is 25.10.2019..No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Concurrent Auditor. General Manager, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Head Office Sharma Complex Kalambagh chowk, Muzaffarpur Pin 842001.
- Qualcomm off campus drive 2020 – Software Customer Engineer
- Amdocs off campus Recruitment 2020
- IBM off campus Recruitment 2020
- Vizagl Steel MT Recruitment Online Form 2020
- UPSC Civil Services IAS DAF – Online Form 2020
- CBSE Various Post Admit Card 2020