Central Railway announced a job notification for the post of Sports Quota. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the post using the official Apply link provided below. Candidates can view the job details, how to apply procedure and other important details in the below content. Official notification was published published on 12/12/2019. If you meet the required criteria, then you can apply to the job using the Apply Now button below.
|Company Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||31/12/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Recruitment Against Open Advertisement Sports Quota In Central Railway For The Year 2019-20
2. Central Railway invites Online applications from the eligible sportspersons who are citizens of India. for filling up Twenty One 21 posts of the Sports Quota (as in item 2) for the year 2019-20 over Central Railway. The posts are open to all regardless of the Community. There is no reservation for SCIST/OBC. Further, only the candidates qualified in the Trials shall be called for further process.
3. For further details, Refer EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. RRC/CR/02/2019 DATED14/12/2019 published in Employment News / Rojgar Samachar dated 14.12.2019 or website www.rrccr.com
1. Date and Time for Online – 17/12/2019
2. Closing Date and Time for Online Applications – 31/12/2019 at 17.00 Hrs.
Central Railway, CPM Conversion’s Office Bldg., P.D’Mello Road, Wadibunder,Mumbai – 400 010.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
For further details, Refer EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. RRC/CR/02/2019 DATED 14/12/2019 published in Employment News / Rojgar Samachar dated 14.12.2019 or website www.rrccr.com. ( EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. RRC/CR102/2019 DATED 14/12/2019)
- Qualcomm off campus drive 2020 – Software Customer Engineer
- Amdocs off campus Recruitment 2020
- IBM off campus Recruitment 2020
- Vizagl Steel MT Recruitment Online Form 2020
- UPSC Civil Services IAS DAF – Online Form 2020
- CBSE Various Post Admit Card 2020