GE off campus drive – GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
GE off campus drive Detail
|Company Website:||www.GE .com|
|Experience Needed:||0 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
The MDH (Mobile Digital Health) team is working on next generation monitoring platform & solution. It will provide critical real-time monitoring of patients across hospital care areas.
As a software developer – intern , you will be part of scrum team and will be responsible for crafting and developing complete applications/services that include developing features / capability / services.
In this role you will:
- Be able to develop applications in a quick span with high quality design
- Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design and own implementation of the features.
- Demonstrating Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle
- Identify and resolve non-functional needs of application
- Final semester or completed Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
- Good understanding of OOps & data structure
- Good exposure of UI technology (HTLM, JS etc)
- Exposure to Python
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members
How to Apply for GE off campus drive
- Intel off campus 2020 – Graduate Intern Technical
- Infosys off campus drive 2020 – International Voice
- Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020
- Amazon off campus drive 2020
- Paytm Mega Off Campus Walk-in drive 2020
- Kiprosh off campus drive 2020 – Software Engineer