IBPS Jobs 2019 – IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee.(IBPS Jobs)
|Vacancy 1||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||28/08/2019|
Qualification Details For IBPS Jobs 2019
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2019.
1. Educational Qualifications (As on 28.08.2019): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others
Important Date For IBPS Jobs 2019
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
3. Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training September 2019
4. Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019
5. Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2019
6. Online Examination – Preliminary 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
7. Result of Online exam – Preliminary October/ November 2019
8. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2019
9. Online Examination – Main 30.11.2019
10 . Declaration of Result – Main December 2019
11. Download of call letters for interview January 2020
12Conduct of interview January / February 2020
13. Provisional Allotment April 2020
Documents For IBPS Jobs 2019
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- PO/MT-IX
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std.
X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
(v) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 28.08.2019 has to be submitted.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
(vii) Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
(viii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
(ix) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 27.08.2020.
(x) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in interview for selection to any particular participating organization as the Common Recruitment Process is for all participating organisations. Production of such conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interview/will not be considered for further selection process.
(xi) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & 8 Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
(xii) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate tthe effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
(xiii) Experience certificates, if any
(xiv) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
General Instructions For IBPS Jobs 2019
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination
2. A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
3. IBPS Jobs 2019 – The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP-PO/MT-IX). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. (7) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
Selection Procedure For IBPS Jobs 2019
1. Online Preliminary examination
2. Online Main examination
3. Common Interview
How to Apply For IBPS Jobs 2019
1. IBPS Jobs 2019 -Candidates can apply online only from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan their : – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature – left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). – a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
2. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.