Intel off campus Recruitment 2020 – We’re building on our unrivaled history of innovation to power the future of computing and communications. Our ambitions? A world that runs on Intel. We’re doing this by helping our customers find the technologies and solutions that allow them to transform their businesses and gain market advantage.
Intel off campus drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0-1 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Embedded Software Development Engineer focusing on developing drivers and middleware in Linux OS. Candidate will be responsible to develop and validate functionality in a complex system level environment. Key responsibilities include:
– End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs & tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
– Adaptable to work across both low level drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers. Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
– On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
– High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
– Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
– Manage various stake holders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery
– Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
– Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
– Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
– Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
– Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
– Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
-Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.
How to Apply for Intel off campus drive
- Samsung Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech/MTech
- Sasken Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | 2018/19 Batch – Apuzz Jobs
- 5 Useful Tips To Get Job Referral Through LinkedIn for Freshers
- Bank of America Hiring Freshers 2020 | B.Tech/BE/BCA/MCA – Apuzz Jobs
- Compass Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech/MCA – Apuzz Jobs
- Top 10 Technologies To Learn in 2020-21 For Freshers