IPRCL Recruitment 2019 – IPRCL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Manager. To Apply for the job posting from IPRCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||20 – 25 years|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Eligibility Criteria: Candidate Should be having at least 20 years of overall experience in Railways / Railways PSUs / Government Companies operating in the field of Railways / Central or State Govt. Organizations engaged in infrastructure development like construction of Roads / Irrigations projects etc. and fulfilling the below criteria: For Officials working in CDA Pattern Pay-Scales: Officers presently working in PB-2 + GP 4600 (PB2+GP 4800 in A/cs deptt. of IR) – (Pre-revised 6th CPC) Revised to matrix level 7 / 8 under 7th CPC for a period of 02 years. For Officials working In IDA Pattern Pay-scales: Officers presently working in E-3 in IDA scale of Rs. 24900-50500 (Pre-revised 2nd PRC) revised to 60000-180000 under 3rd PRC. OR Officers presently working in E-2 in the IDA scale of Rs. 20600-46500 (Pre-revised 2nd PRC) revised to 50000-160000 under 3rd PRC for a period of 02 years. Note: – Higher grade pay or pay scale granted under ACP / MACP by the parent department shall not be taken into account for the purpose of reckoning above eligibility criteria.
2. Terms of appointment: On Immediate Absorption.
3. Level and Pay-scale E-3 60000-180000 + IDA + HRA + Perks and allowances as admissible in IPRCL.
4. Specific Requirement The applicant should have extensive experience in PMC works of Civil & P.Way Execution works including construction of major/minor railway bridges like ROBs/RUBs. Should have knowledge in the field of studies like Survey work, Feasibility Survey Reports (FSR) & Detailed Project Report (DPR). Coordination with various departments for the smooth operation of works and taking clearances from them as and when required.
Age: Upto 54 Yrs
1. All qualifications should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU(GOI).
2. Additional weightage may be given to candidates having additional relevant qualifications.
3. IPRCL reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience.
4. The appointment shall be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of IPRCL.
5. The application should be duly forwarded through “Proper Channel” along with Certified copies of the last 5 years APARs/ACRs. However, an advance copy of application shall be considered. In case of difficulty in forwarding the application through “Proper Channel”, Candidate has to attach a declaration that, if Shortlisted, No Objection Certificate (NOC) will be produced at the time of the Interview.
Self-Attested Photocopies of all certificates /testimonials are to be provided with the application form including: –
a. Educational/ Professional Certificates (right from Class Xth to the latest)
b. Experience Certificates (including Appointment & Relieving letters of all previous employers)
c. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST and OBC (NCL))
d. Copy of last drawn Salary, etc.
e. Certified copies of last 5 years ACR/APARS
f. Copy of Latest updated CV detailing the work performed.
In case of 05 or more eligible candidates for each vacancy, IPRCL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview on the basis of their eligibility / experience in the relevant field in the ratio of 1:5.
How to Apply
The last date for receipt of application is 30 days from publication in Newspaper. Age, Experience, Eligibility criteria etc. shall be reckoned as on the last date of receiving of applications. Applications along with enclosures should be sent in hard copy by Post/ courier Super scribing as “Application For The Post Of ” on the Left Top Side of the Envelope. Applications received after the due date, incomplete applications and applications not sent in prescribed format along with enclosures as mentioned above are liable to be rejected. Applications are to be addressed to: Managing Director Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Limited, 4th Floor, Nirman Bhavan, Mumbai Port Trust Building, M.P Road, Mazgaon (E) Mumbai — 400010.