Narcotics Control Bureau – Candidates are required for the position of Junior Intelligence Officer for Narcotics Control Bureau. Job description along with application procedure is provided in the next few paragraphs. Candidates who are eligible and meet the given eligibility criteria can proceed with the application procedures. Candidates can view the official notification which is published on 18/10/2019. Official notification for the job opening is also provided below. To Apply for the job posting from Narcotics Control Bureau, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/-Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 6 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||29/10/2019|
Filling up the post of Junior Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau under Ministry Home Affairs on Deputation Basis
1. Post Name: The post of Junior Intelligence Officer carries the pay scale in PB-2 (Rs.9300- 34800) plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (pre-revised) [Level-6 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix].
2. Deputation :- Officers of the Central/State Governments/Union Territories : (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or (ii) With 6 (six) years’ regular service in the Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300) of the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; and
3. Essential Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/institute
4. Experience : Two years’ experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection Of intelligence information thereto.
5. Desirable : One year’s experience in investigation of criminal offences or economic offences.
6. Job Description/Duties: Enforcement of Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985. Collection & development of Intelligence, Investigation, search, seizure and arrest (including financial investigation); Initiating trial in courts. Initiating action under PITNDPS Act- Attending trial in courts. Identification and destruction Of illicit opium and cannabis cultivation; Demand Reduction activities Training Of officers/personnel of other drug law enforcement agencies Coordination with other drug law enforcement agencies
7. Period of Deputation Ordinarily not exceeding three years including period Of deputation in another ex-cadre post immediately preceding the appointment, extendable upto 07 years subject to suitability and performance, as per DoP&T & MHA guidelines issued from time to time. No further extension will be granted in any case.
Age: Not more than 56 years of age on the closing date of receipt of application.
Deputy Director(Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No.5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Application (Curriculum Vitae) in the enclosed format of willing and eligible officers whose services can be spared, without delay, in the event of their selection may be forwarded through proper channel along with (i) copies of APARs for the last 5 years duly attested (with stamp) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent, (ii) Integrity Certificate (iii) vigilance clearance certificate as per proforma enclosed & (iv) major/minor penalty statement for the last 10 years and Cadre clearance certificate incorporating that “in the event of his/her selection, he/she will be relieved to loin NCB on deputation basis” so as to reach the Deputy Director(Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No.5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066, within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.