NTRO Recruitment 2019 – NTRO announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BCA, B.Sc, Diploma for the position of Technical Assistant.
|Vacancy 1||Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||BCA, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 10 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2019|
Qualification Details For NTRO Recruitment 2019 :
Filling up of vacancies in the grade of Technical Assistant in NTRO on Deputation/ Re-employment basis.
1. Level in the Pay Matrix : Level – 6
2. Eligibility Criteria: (a) Officers of the Central Government (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with six years of regular service in Level – 5 of the Pay Matrix or (iii) with ten years of regular service in Level – 4 of the Pay Matrix.
3. Qualification: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognised university; or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognised university or institute; or Three Years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Mechanical/Computer Science/ Instrumentation engineering from a recognised institute; or Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation engineering / Operator Special Signal (Class-l)/ GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Cryptology/ Cryptography/ Cryptanalysis/ Cipher awarded by Armed Forces, and
(ii) Must be possessing:- (a)two years of experience of working on radio signal monitoring as Operator Special Signal in Indian Army; or (b)two years of experience in the field of remote sensing/ image interpretation/ GIS/ digitization & mapping; or (c)two years of experience in the field of Cryptology/ Cryptography/ Cryptanalysis/ Cipher; (c) Having working knowledge of computer
Age: Not exceed 56 years
Assistant Director (Rectt. & Policy) National Techn ical Research Organisation Block-lll, OId JNU Campus New Delhi – 110067.
Selection Procedure For NTRO Recruitment 2019
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply For NTRO Recruitment 2019
The applications duly filled by willing and eligible officers in prescribed proforma & Certification by the Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority (Annexure-ll) may be forwarded so as to reach on the following address :-Assistant Director (Rectt. & Policy) National Technical Research Organisation Block-lll, OLd JNU Campus New Delhi – 110067. The last date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the above recruitment advertisement in the Employment News.
This recruitment notice will also be available at NTRO website ntro.gov.in for information, The extension of last date of receipt of application, if any, will be notified/uploaded in the said website.The candidates willing to serve anywhere in india may apply only. No request for change of initial place of posting will be entertained.
- HWB Various Post Online Form 2020
- AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Online Form 2020
- UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020
- UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Indian Army 48th NCC Entry Online Form 2020
- Bihar Minor Irrigation JE Online Form 2020