OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has job notification for Assistant Executive Engineer, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 239 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online before the last date to avoid interruption. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
OPSC Recruitment 2019:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
|Job role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||32||8 November 2019|
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon||207||4 November 2019|
OPSC Recruitment for Assistant Executive Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Qualification||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Starting Application Date||9 October 2019|
|Last Date||8 November 2019|
- Candidates should complete a Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
- Candidates must be an associate member of the institution of engineers of India in electrical engineering.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2019): 21 to 32 years
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
Category Wise Vacancies:
- For SC category: 5 posts
- For ST category: 2 posts
- For UR Category: 15 posts
- For SEBC Category: 9 posts
- For PWD category: 1 post
OPSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection is based on written examination/ Viva-voce.
- Written examination consisting of 2 papers (Paper-I and Paper-II), each papers carries 180 marks and viva-voce carries 40 marks
- There shall be a deduction of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- In paper-I & Paper-II each paper shall carry the questions are based on the subject of electrical engineering
- It is based on the objective type multiple choice questions
- Total marks for 180, which contains 180 questions
Application fee: Rs.500/-
Payment mode: Through any SBI branch
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
How to apply OPSC Recruitment for Assistant Executive Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 9 October to 8 November 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 9 October 2019)
- Samsung Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech/MTech
- Sasken Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | 2018/19 Batch – Apuzz Jobs
- 5 Useful Tips To Get Job Referral Through LinkedIn for Freshers
- Bank of America Hiring Freshers 2020 | B.Tech/BE/BCA/MCA – Apuzz Jobs
- Compass Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech/MCA – Apuzz Jobs
- Top 10 Technologies To Learn in 2020-21 For Freshers