PNB Recruitment 2020 – PNB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Manager. Official notification for the job opening is also provided below. To Apply for the job posting from PNB, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|No of Posts||12 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 45,950/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||10/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
The Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Manager Security in the officer cadre who fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
1 .No. & Type of posts: 12 Manager (Security)
2. Pay: – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 besides other allowances like DA, HRA etc. as per Bank Rules.
3. Posting: The candidates selected will be posted at any place in India as per requirement of the Bank.
4. Educational Qualifications & Medical Fitness: Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by Govt. of India SHAPE- 1/ AYE or if in medical category only battle casualty who are able to travel or walk around as job demands extensive travelling & exertion
5. Post Qualification Work Experience & Other stipulations as on 01.12.2019: An officer who have rendered minimum 5 years’ service in PB-3 grade/Level 10 grade in: Indian Army/Navy/ Air Force as Commissioned Officers from 01 Dec 2014 or before. IPS/ State Police/ Central Police Organization/ Para Military Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commandant from 01 Dec 2014 or before.
6. Desirable: Officers with language proficiency in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Tulu, Kannada, Odia, and in local dialects of Chhattisgarh and North Eastern states will be preferred as officers selected may have to work in these states in close coordination with local administration.
Age: Min- 21 Years Max- 35 Years
Application Fee: (a) For candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, there is no application fee except intimation charge of Rs.50/-. (b) For all others, the application fee is Rs.300/-.
Important Dates For PNB Recruitment 2020
1. Opening Date for downloading the application form and cash voucher – 27-12-2019
2. Closing Date for downloading the application form and cash voucher (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) 10-01-2020
3. Last date for Receipt Of Application with all enclosures at our office (Only by Speed/registered post) – 13-01-2020
1. Candidate should have a valid email ID, which shall be indicated in the application and kept active during the currency of the recruitment process to receive call letter and other communications, if any.The candidates selected will be posted at any place in India as per requirement of the Bank.Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
2. Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not confer on the candidate any right to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.A recent, recognizable colour passport size photograph as prescribed in Application Form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for interview and duly signed across by the candidate.
Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
3. Candidates will have to produce original Caste/ Disability/ relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce OBC certificate with Non-creamy layer clause at the time of interview & an undertaking in the prescribed format regarding non creamy layer status as on closing date of registration.
The competent authority for issue of Caste/Disability certificate has been defined at point No. 11 below. The certificate issued by only those competent authority authorized to issue Caste/Disability certificate will be acceptable. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the application form.
Selection will be made on the basis of interview. An Essay /Letter drafting test will be conducted as part of interview to judge drafting skills of the candidates. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for selection.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply For PNB Recruitment 2020
1. Candidates should log-on to our website www.pnbindia.in link and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of Manager-Security’. Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka , New Delhi -110075
2. Incomplete applications, applications not supported by cash voucher & supporting documents (i.e. relevant copies of Educational & Experience certificates as mentioned above) or application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Bank. The applications received after the last date shall also not be entertained.Candidate should keep photocopy of the completed application and Cash Voucher (in original) as the same are to be produced at the time of interview.Closing Date for downloading the application form and cash voucher (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) – 10-01-2020
- Samsung Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech/MTech
- Sasken Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | 2018/19 Batch – Apuzz Jobs
- 5 Useful Tips To Get Job Referral Through LinkedIn for Freshers
- Bank of America Hiring Freshers 2020 | B.Tech/BE/BCA/MCA – Apuzz Jobs
- Compass Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech/MCA – Apuzz Jobs
- Top 10 Technologies To Learn in 2020-21 For Freshers